2. You may see a message that says "For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps for this source". If you see this prompt, click the "Settings" button and turn on "Allow from this source". Click the back arrow and proceed to the next step.
3. You will see a prompt asking if you want to install the app, click the "Install" button. The app will now install itself and you will see the QMAP app icon on your homescreen.
4. If the app install fails, it's probably because you already have QMAP installed on your device, maybe from the Google Playstore. To fix this problem you will need to delete/remove the previously installed QMAP app and go back to step 1.
5. Once successfully installed, QMAP will automatically check for updates everytime you launch the app. This means you will get new versions and updates automatically and don't need to install the APK again.
6. The app is free, if you want to tip the developers, please check out the support page here: Support QMAP